Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weigh ins and measurements.... woo hoo!

Today I woke up LATE because I didn't get to bed til almost dawn. I hate that. Insomnia is a realy b!tch. If you didn't already know, I hate it.

So that left a lot to get done. Got some laundry done, played around with the kiddos etc. Made lunch and all. Feel like crap still so I didn't do much movement wise.

I know this is STUPID and petty, but this is day 2 that I've exercised in a row. I know that only is 2 in a row and that is not very impressive, BUT- it's better than I've done in a while.

Yesterday I took about a mile walk.. hurt afterward, worked up a sweat, but I did it.

Today I took the kids to the park for an hour and ran around, played on the equipment with them and acted goofy. Worked up a sweat and my heartrate was soaring so that counts!

Other thing I've been able to do which may seem small to you but nice to me, I have had at least 8 cups of water every day since I started on the SparkPeople.com on 1/4. Also, I've added fresh fruits and veggies to my "snacks" so that's cool.

I miss Diet Coke. I never thought it was that addictive but good lord do I want a diet coke! BRB- water break lol

Tonight Eric said we should do "fend for yourself night" for dinner lol. So they had soups and I'm having... wait for it.... lol

A ham and turkey sandwhich with mustard , pickle spears, and a pear with a huge glass of water. All of this doesn't even meet my calorie requirements for dinner! That's cool though, I'll be full and will have had a somewhat "balanced"meal.

That's about it... the new health insurance is driving me bonkers.. short trip, I know!

1 comment: