Thursday, January 5, 2012

Honestly, I forgot how great I was doing last year!

So I haven't been on since Spring last year. I am so disappointed in the changes in me since then.

All I can say is I have goals. I need to work on them but here they are for now.


1. By 1/1/13 I would like to lose 70 pounds. I realize that 70 is high. I will be happy with removing the 50 lbs. I've gained since my last blog here. This obviously has sub-goals that I have to do to make this happen.
a) Eat better and feed the family better. More fruits, veggies, water and less junk.
b)More physical acctivity. Not just for me but all four of us.
c)Consistancy and a plan for all of this. Not just "try to do better"

2. Get more done, stop letting my back problems stop me.
3. Enjoy life more. Stop worrying about every little thing. It's pointless!



Ok so that's 3 things, the first being the hardest, the second will be tough but hopefully can be done, the third is a matter of looking at things differently than I currently do.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better today... I know how that feels.. obviously it is going around :(

    ReplyDelete