Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday 3/20/2011 Busy busy busy!

Well Friday Holly and I went walking again after she got out of work. My 4 yr old, Kylie came with us. Mistake! lol. She had fun but we went slow lol. 1.6 miles was what we walked. I came home and did some Kinect sports and dance central. Dance central has a workout mode and it tells you how many calories you burn... I burned 80 that time. Saturday.... hmm... hung out with the fam.. then got a call and made plans to go out with Erin and Jill :) Had fun, ate more than I should have, had a few drinks that probably didn't help my weight lol. Mostly though, enjoyed friends. Slept in late today, hung out more with kiddos and honey. Dad stopped by and hung out for a few. Went to dinner at CiCi's pizza with the fam. Played some more Kinect sports with Eric and Kylie :)
Bout to go get on Dance Central and burn some more calories...
Oh and last weight was 201 lbs. So a total of 110 lbs. down from Christmas 2009/beginning 2010.
Other than that... I got an awesome shirt from Torrid, says "muggle" on it. I love i! lol Such a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment