Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday 3/21/11 Kids, Beach, Walk... n stufff

Today was a MOSTLY relaxing day. Took the kiddos for Dunkin Donunts for breakfast as a treat. They loved it :) Dropped off Josh at school, headed home with Kylie for laundry and kinect sports, dancing etc. Picked up Josh from school and went to the beach with Josh and Kylie. This was our first swim in the Ocean this year :) The kids had a BLAST in the waves even though the water was too cold. The weather was beautiful, not a cloud in the sky. We got nice and sandy and then met Eric up at Joe's Crabshack on the beach and had some crabs etc. Nom nom nom! I almost want to apply for a job there as a waitress... looks very fun! They're always dancing and goofing around. Very laid back. Maybe this summer...? We'll see.
Stopped by Walgreens on the way home.... then went for a walk when I got home. I walked 1.4 miles mostly at a "brisk" pace with a few sets of 1 minute "jogs". My back is really not good enough to handle much running. I'm surprised I can do any at all. I also did my arm rotations, stretches and crunches.
This body better be tightening up fast! lol
Ofcourse the 2 blueberry caked donuts this morning probably didn't help that but I'm hoping all the exercising will continue to offset that lol. I used to be able to eat 4-5 of those suckers!
Well I'm off to do some more stuff... thanks for the encouragement from my friends and family. This getting in shape stuff is not easy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment